Friday, October 21, 2016

Don't Read This!

This is a purposeless entry meant to serve a point.  There is really no reason for me to be writing this right now and there is certainly no reason for you to be reading this right now, but, I'll tell you one thing, I can read your mind.

For example, I know that you are reading this right now and thinking to yourself that I can't read your mind.  Now you are rejecting the notion that I continue to read your mind.  I know that you are still reading this and I know that even though you don't necessarily believe what I am saying you know it's true.  Still, you continue to read. You are making a point, to show me up and prove to me that I can't read your mind.  Yet, you continue to read as I continue to read your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment