Monday, October 3, 2016

How Was Your Shopping Experience?


Bradley was the key to my Safeway experience, and Adam, the cashier, the lock. Combined, these two opened up a treasure chest filled with scanning and bagging services that were so well done, that I thought I had wandered into a dream.

Thankfully, Bradley snapped me out of my reverie when he asked how my day went. His sincere inquiry and frolicking smile poured into my heart, creating the sense and joy one feels on a magical Christmas morn. I've had a rough week and mentioned that I was ready for the weekend. Bradley's pleasantly witty response sent me and my partner into fits of minor hysteria. Wiping tears from my eyes, I looked at Adam who had remained cool and collected throughout this entire experience. He glanced up from his position, hands continuing to scan items as if he had been endowed with magical abilities, and shared a knowing smile.

Before I knew it, my bill was ready. I looked back at Bradley to find that every item had been bagged to utter perfection. Again, I thought I had wandered into a dream. I grew nervous, for if this wasn't a dream, then I had just bore witness to the most surreal Safeway experience in all of history.

I wondered if I should tip them. Alas, they didn't give me the chance, for as they bid me good day, they were already halfway finished with the next customer. To this day, I'm not entirely sure what happened on that fateful afternoon with Bradley and Adam. All I know is that this Safeway has my undying loyalty and respect. Any business who hires these two men, surely knows what they are doing. Thank you, Safeway, Bradley, and Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment