Saturday, May 6, 2017

Giving Gifts to Strangers


It's simple, fun, and gratifying.


Every now and then, I like to walk the city streets and give out gifts, money, and trinkets to random people. I try to focus on people who look like they need something uplifting. I avoid having conversations with these people. Rather, I usually include a small note that tells them how special they are. The purpose is just to show them recognition and love. I'm not sure how it affects them, but I hope it makes them feel as good as it makes me feel.

This letter says, "Hello to you! I hope you know that you have a beautiful soul. Thank you for being alive and sharing in this life with me. Love yourself, because you are amazing. May this crystal help you speak your truth, this token bring you good luck, and this money bring you abundance. I love you! God loves you! and these star fish love you!"

If you've read this far, I challenge you to do something similar. Put together something simple and sweet, and give it to someone who looks like they are in need or feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment